It’s crazy to think that we are already in November, this weekend Josh and I are going to spend some time wandering around our city. Followed by some deep cleaning of the apartment. My mom is coming to visit for two weeks starting next Friday!! It’s always fun when family comes to visit because I love playing tourist in San Diego. We always end up doing things that Josh and I rarely get around to doing.
1. Fall has started to hit San Diego and I’ll be wearing this outfit on repeat.
2. San Diego Beer Week is here!! We will be checking out some of the events going on over the next week.
3. One of Josh’s favorite jackets is his Kendogi, Kiriko the company that he got it from makes some great products.
4. I love a good cheese board and we will have to try out this Apple Butter Brie looks amazing!
5. Huda Beauty dropped some new mini eyeshadow palettes.
6. We are already starting to think about Thanksgiving and Domino has a great list of food and drinks we will have to try this year.
7. Taylor Swift’s new album Reputation drops this week and we can’t wait to listen.
8. Super Mario Odyssey is out for the Switch, it’s one of the few video games that I semi-good at, heres a great review.
9. We are loving everything from the new Project 62 collection for Target.
10. I picked out my first pair of glasses from Warby Parker this week and I’m excited to be able to see better when I’m on the computer.